An exclusive membership program for ACW’s pet parents that provides 24/7, easy and unlimited access to experienced, licensed veterinarians. Whether in the US or traveling abroad, whether 3am or 4pm, we will be there to help.
- $36.99 monthly fee covers up to 6 pets per the household
- 24/7 mobile access to medical advice – text or video.
- Priority scheduling for follow ups at ACW.
- Peace of mind knowing you can get answers day or night.
- Can I call about all our pets? Members have access to up to 6 pets from the same household.
- Can I cancel the service?
- Are there any additional costs aside from the membership fee?
- Are your veterinarians qualified?
- What types of pets can I use this service for?
- Can I use this from anywhere?
- I’m having trouble connecting to a vet, what can I do?
- Can I talk to my ACW doctor through this service?
- I’m out of town and the veterinarian recommended taking my pet to the hospital, where do I go?
- Can my pet sitter use this service while watching my pets?
- Do veterinarians through this service have access to my pet’s medical records?
Yes, you can cancel the service any time.
There are no additional costs per phone call. However, services, medications and/or treatments done at ACW will incur normal charges.
All veterinarians available through this service are licensed with at least 5 years of experience.
This service is intended for dogs and cats.
Yes, the app is accessible worldwide as long as you have cell/internet service (minimum speed: 1.25mb up and down)
Connecting will take anywhere from 30 secs up to 1 minute. Please be patient and don’t hang up. If one of our Vets are helping someone else, there will be a message stating the Vet is unavailable. Then you can text or call back in a minute. This is rare but it might happen on the odd occasion.
Unfortunately, not. If you need to reach one of our veterinarians, please call 407-876-3676 during business hours.
Unfortunately, we cannot recommend clinics or hospitals outside of our area.
As long as your pet is already registered and you’re comfortable sharing your login credentials, we are happy to help.
They do not.